Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes...

Yesterday was a nightmare!  I started the day feeling really well and excited that I'd survived 24 hours of this crazy feat.  As lunchtime approached, I began to get a headache and en I got really sick to my stomach.  My body is rebelling!  It needs sugar.  By dinner (which I was too sick to eat) I was ready to head on over to Dunkin Donuts for a Coffee Coolatta.  I began to hallucinate about coffee and sugar...I kid you not.  I decided to eat a few cherries and I actually felt good for an hour, but the natural fruit sugar was not enough and I was soon sick again.
I woke up this morning feeling much better and really good after my workout.  I had cereal for breakfast and made a whole wheat pasta salad for lunch.  I'm having tacos for dinner so hopefully I'll be okay.  I really need some kind of treat for moments when my body spazzes out.  I don't think I can deal with that for the next 18 days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that the cherries held you for an hour or so. Is there a limit to the amount of fruit you can have? If not, maybe you should stock up in case of an emergency. Hang in there! Voss

Anonymous said...

The lawyer in me is tempted to point out the loophole in your initial post that would probably ease your pain. . . but I won't. :o)