Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Beginning of the Madness...

This is a dark, dark, day in the life of a sugar lover.  Some extraterrestrial being has taken over my body and convinced me to complete a sugar detox with my friend, Angela.  Three weeks without any added or refined sugar.  Three weeks of torture is more like it!  A sugar detox?!!!!  What type of deranged individual came up with this idea?  Sugar is my friend.  I don't know what kind of person I will be without it.  Maybe I need to rethink this decision...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Goodness girl. I so need to do this myself but I am afraid I will turn into a enraged mad woman. I will be rooting you on. If you get the anti sugar shakes try some of Jim's dance moves

Anonymous said...

WAIT! Just cause you can't eat it doesn't mean you can't cook it right? Cause the baptisms/picnic is coming up and I'm counting on the peach dessert!!!

Lilu said...

lol I would join you in you sugar strike but I'm afraid I would bite someones fingers off

Jennifer said...

I guess no Birthday cake for you on Saturday!!!!