Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey! I'm Alive!

Wheatfuls are nasty!  I'm sorry to say it and they may try to sue me for this public disclaimer but...hey.  Wheatfuls are a shredded wheat-type cereal made by a brand called Naturals.  It is the only, I repeat only, cereal we could find that had no sugar.  Even original Cheerios and Kix have 1g of sugar.  So sad.  So, because I am a cereal lover, I bought a box with intentions of jazzing it up with blueberries and bananas.  This morning I grabbed a handful before my am workout and almost gagged.  I ate one Wheatful and had to drink almost an entire bottle of water to wash it down.  But....I needed the energy so I forced myself to eat the rest and surprisingly I got used to the taste.  Don't get me wrong, I still think they're nasty but maybe, just maybe, I will develop a taste for them.  Plus Angela  said they have lots of fiber or something that I need.
So, I said all that to say that I'm alive and well and not suffering any withdrawl symptons....though that might be because I had a large Iced Coffee about 12hrs ago!

4 comments:

Lilu said...

You can do it!!! I look forward to reading more. P.S I love that main picture

Angela said...

I disagree, I am ALL FOR Wheat-fuls. Hey...maybe you should go buy Wheatena and tell me if those taste better...lol! I'm glad to hear you are okay. I had sugar free coffee twice today, I cannot believe I made it through that torture. Have u tried sugar free coffee?? Ilk. That's all I have to say--but at least the caffeine still does its thang.

<3

Anonymous said...

GO DANISIA, GO DANISIA, GO DANISIA!

You so bad, you so bad!

lol...just showing my support

Jennifer said...

I have had those myself and YUCK. Do the Kashi cereals have sugar? What kind of Am workout are you doing? When you get a chance give me a call. I have a few things I want to talk to you about. I too love your picture