Thursday, July 24, 2008

Three Weeks is a Looooooong Time!

I'm a little late posting today because I had a ton of stuff to do today.  I've been really busy and that actually helps me forget that I can't have sugar.  I'm doing MUCH better today.  I think the worst is over!  Hallelujah!  (Even though I have yet to attend the 2 BBQ's and party and picnic that are coming up in the next two weeks).
I spent about 30mins last night talking about dessert.  Oreos and milk, Chocolate Molten from Chili's, Blondie Brownie from Applebee's, even chocolate covered strawberries.  Mmmmmm, I miss them all.  I was so desperate that I created a concoction of my own: milk, vanilla, cinnamon and blueberries.  I boiled it down and it actually tastes good.  I think it would be awesome with some natural peanut butter and saltine crackers.  How's that for satisfying a sweet tooth?  Now I understand how crack heads will sell anything to get that next hit.
Someone remind me again why this has to last for three weeks?  I mean, one week might not really do the job but two weeks seems like a perfectly good number to me.  Plus, shopping for healthy food is expensive.  I'm a teacher; my funds are severely limited.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It is a good idea because you will be ridding your body of this addiction. God will help you through girl. DId you decide to end it yesterday?