Friday, July 25, 2008

I Am Not A Quitter!

Not yet anyway!  I was in a place of despair yesterday.  I was so bad off!  I think my sugar level was extremely low.  If I had not been with my friend Taryn, I would be writing a very different post today, something like...."I'm a loser, I gave up." LOL
However, she was on me like white on rice.  (I don't really know what that phrase means but it's understanding is pretty universal).  But, by 6pm I was done.  Cooked.  I had absolutely no energy.  I need more protein but my body has been rejecting meat.  It's not breaking down correctly so I've been avoiding it.  Someone suggested a protein shake so I think I will try that.  I also have to make sure and take my multi-vitamin everyday.
Today I am beat.  I slept for 8 hours and I really feel beat up.  I didn't go to the gym today and I feel bad but maybe I'll make it up tomorrow.  
I have committed to at least completing one week of this detox.  We'll see...

No comments: